2011년 1월 28일 금요일

The last day sleeping in Minsago Camp


Today was the last day sleeping in Minsago Camp. I was really happy and sad at the same time. Yesterday I was so happy that I was going home but now it's different. I was a little disapointed that we had to go.
 In the morning I did a presentation on English building. Iwas the first to do a presentation, so I was really nervous. Iwas supposed to memorize the history speech but I couldn't memorize it.
  When I ended my speech the teacher asked me some questions and I answered it.
After that in the gym I got the most improvement prize I was very happy. Also we had a farewell party. It was very fen we sat by classes and had fun. I think this is one of the unforgettable day
  I will miss(?) GLPS really.
When I come back here I will miss my friends a lot. But I will still write in this blog.^^

댓글 1개:

  1. Congratulations on your award, and I'm happy to hear you'll still be keeping this blog. I will check in sometimes. Have fun at HOME!

    답글삭제