2011년 1월 6일 목요일

My second day(Terrible Day)

  Today was terrible. I felt kind of sick my stomache had a stomache-ache. In third period I had math, I felt kind of dizzy and I started sweating I called my teacher and went to the nurse. I ate tylenole and slept in the nurse's room. I felt okay for a moment and went to my room. I continued to listen to the math teacher, and ate lunch and my medicine once again. I hated this feeling. I went back to the dormitory, and talked with my friends. One of  my friends were sick too, she missed two classes for school. I kind of felt sorry for her. She really ill. I had debate for hours, I felt so sleepy that my eyes were falling down.
  Inthe dormitory, I slept at 12:00 to do my homework at studyfloor. I was so sleepy, I woke up at 7:00, hurried to the cafeteria and ate my breakfast.

댓글 2개:

  1. 파이팅! I hope you start to feel better and have a better day tomorrow. Keep writing! You write well! Nice blog theme you have here! - Mr. Garrioch

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Chaerin! I'm Naeun, your classmate^^
    I didn't know you were sick.. I think you're okay now. ^^
    Bye_+

    답글삭제