2011년 1월 11일 화요일

S.A.T WRITNG

   When I saw the film, spring, summer, fall,winter, spring, I think that the monk was punishing the young boy fairly and equaly. In the movie the young boy captured a fish, a frog, and a snake, tied the rock around each of it's body and let them go. The monk saw the young boy do this to the animals and did the same thing to the boy. In the morning when the boy woke up, the monk said if you want the rock off your body, you have to find the fish, frog, and snake, realese the string and the rock. But if one of the animals that you tied died, your memories and the rock will be in your heart forever. Unfortuantely, the boy looked for the animals but the fish and snake died. Only the frog survived. For this expierence, the young boy learned his lesson from the monk and cried loudly.
  From this movie I think the monk's lesson of teaching the boy is better than punishing him or her or telling them not to do this. In my own experience I once accidently, broke the vase and the plant that my mom loved. I was so afraid that my mom would get mad and punish me, but she didn't. She told me that I should be careful and try not to play around the vase. In the following month, I agan, broke a dish. This time my mom punished me. Which I think it was the right thing to do. Also I was sorry for her. I think the parents shouldn't punish the children, if he or she did somthing wrong. Through my expierence, I only got punished and did it again.But if we punish like the one monk did, we would never do it again and learn by ourselves. Most parents only punish them by hitting or telling them not to do this.Well I think thaat doesn't learn  a lesson.
  I think the lesson that the monk was trying to teach is dodn't do something that you don't want to do it, respct others like you want them too. Lastly, anomals and people are the same and have feelings.
  That is why I think about this film.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기