2011년 1월 7일 금요일

Writing Chain: Happiness by class 23

This essay does make sense in tghe first place, but the middle part was not maching. I liked the conclusion part and people who wrote it.The story didn't really change really much, but the story changed a little about our own expierience. It wasn't different to what I wrote very much and it wasn't really organized.

  While many people might believe the word happiness is geting rich or having many money. However some people might say getting A+ on the test is happiness. These are many diferent meanings in the word happiness, to many people. People meaning happiness is different from what they are right now. Women's an be happy for having a new born baby.
   Like the content before, people are based on when you become satisfied and feel "this is my best". Some people could be satisfied and happy in some things, like getting a present. However, some people, who don't feel very happy with small things, thinks happines has to be big and infuential. They will never become happy and satisfied until they get good or get big things.My style is being happy and satisfied on small things. I think we have to be positive and be happy everyday that you have same things that somebody doesn't have.
   However, some people say that "dream has to be big" and this helps you to develop quickly for example, if your dream is going to a famous school, or get a great job. But that is a very obvious dream. Being happy with small things will givw you happiness, less stress, and sorrows. I used be happy with really small things. When I was 5, I raised a snail, a turtle, and the plant all by my self. When the snail ate the leaf that was in my hand, I really liked it. Also, when I planted a seed and the sprout came out, I screamed so happily. But world isn't full of happy things. When my turtle died I cried for three hours. I think it meant that I was happy to raise it.
   Unfortuanetly, some people's happines can be a pain. Some people called masochist( people who like other people's pain) like many people's pain. They laugh at when people expieriences pain. Although I didn't watch the movie called Sow. I think the crimminal in this movie is a masochist. We can also find people who likes to feel pain by eating which is sort of different to masochist. For example, I saw a man who really loves to eat spicy foods. He eats pepper with soybeans and kimchi with hot chilli sauce. Seeing that man eat it made me also throw up.
   To sum up, the definition of happiness is various, regarding the value of things to each person. So I think the best happiness is when you find what makes you happy.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기