2011년 1월 29일 토요일

My home sweet home

At last my home. This is my first time writing this post in my blog at home. Today was a very tired day here is what I did.

 At 6:00 clock the crazy alarm bell went ringing I couldn't even wake up at 7:00 clock but why bother to wake up so early in the last day at camp, just to get the bed sheets and pillows. Yesterday, we got the stands on the -1 floor. I was very happy to go. Well back to the story I was the only one late and the teacher called at me for being late. All the other students were lining up in a row with their roomates. I quckly got in a line. The P.A's said we had to get the bed sheets, covers, pilloall to the 1st floor. So we went back to our room and got our pillows and other thing ready to go down to the 1st floor. But when I got to the elevator almost all of the people were getting down. Unfotuanetly, I had to go to the stairs. Poor me and my friends is it a sin because our floor is on the 6th floor the middle. I think it would be fun to watchme and my friends walking down the stairs half of our eyes closed and walking with their pillows and bed sheets. When we went back I layed down in our dormitory room floor. Well it was the last time to slep in there. I was saying bye to everything. I ate our last breakfast, went to Dasan building for the last time and went to English building, also for the last time.

 In the debate I first debated with class21. All of my teamates were boys so we wern't that friendly then the girls and didn;t meet too often. My parents came at the second debate. In the first debate I was the Opposition reply. The resolution was reunification will develop the quality of life for South Koreans. We lost that debate. But we had another debate and I hoped I could win. Because my parents were wathing and one of our class mates said that she lost every game. I felt sorry for her. Hppily our team won the debate. When I was finished I took pictures with Mr. Urban, 명도형 T.A, 정유진 P.A ,and lastly 남지은 P.A. Me and my family ate lunch at the cafeteria. Boy it was yucky. Maybe it was better compared to other lunch but still it was bad.

 My mom gave presents to some teachers and I waved to everything that I past by. When I got on the car I hoped that I could come back when I am in hogh school.

  Back from home it only took 2hours to go home. And of course I slept in the car. I went inside the home. In my eyes my home looked like a hotel. It might seem weird to you but really it felt like it. My room was wonderful. Now I feel like I could study all day. I could use the computer whenever I want to.

 I am so happy that I am in home!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기