2011년 1월 4일 화요일

MY FIRST DAY AT MINSAGO CAMP

  I was excited for going on a camp. It has been my first time to go on a camp.My friend seongheon is going to the camp too.We were all very exicted for taking a test. We got our bags in our room and met my room mate.I wanted to go to an intensive course to learn english with people who are with my same class. The most I wanted to do was writing. They said they write it in a blog and the teachers can proofread  what we wrote about. I always wante to write on a blog.
  We wrote an esaay about throwing ttrash in the floor,and one was about my favorite book or movies. I didn't study for anything, I just read a book called Princess Diaries.It was a very fun book to read. I wished that I was a princess of Genovia and our families were king or queen. My mom told we she'd give me the princess diaries.
Well bye.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기