2011년 1월 20일 목요일

vvacky web tales

The New Computer Game

For my birthday, I got a new computer game. It's really blue polka dots! The main character wears excited glasses, called the Multiple Perspecticles, that allow him to see what other people think. I have been dancing,swimming, and kicking it a lot since I got it. I guess I've been playing the game a lot because I've started to be able to tell what people are thinking!
The other day, I forgot to take out the friend's foot and it was really see in the Mr. Urbans class (23). I could tell just by looking at my mom that she was mad! Another day, I forgot to make my lunch and I left my homework at home, so I called Dad at work. I could tell even without seeing him that he was long. I think I may have on my own invisible Multiple Perspecticles!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기